Carnival Cruise Line is taking the children of Australia to sea for free in an encore ‘kids sail free’ sale which offers families thousands of dollars in holiday savings.
On sale until March 13, 2017, the third and fourth guests in a room will cruise for free on select Carnival sailings from Sydney this year.
Fares start from $749* for a four-night cruise to action-packed Moreton Island on Carnival Spirit departing Sydney on August 17, 2017, the equivalent of just $1498* for a family of four – a saving of more than $1278.
South Pacific cruises are also available with a ten-night cruise to New Caledonia and Vanuatu on Carnival Spirit departing Sydney on June 13, 2017, priced from $1099* per person for the first two guests, with a family of four paying just $2198 – a saving of more than $1628.
Meanwhile a 12-night cruise to New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji, departing August 21, 2017, on Carnival Spirit, is priced from just $1699* per person delivering a saving of nearly $3068 for a family of four.
Carnival Cruise Line Vice President Australia Jennifer Vandekreeke said the sale made an already great value cruise holiday even more irresistible to Australian families with meals, entertainment, transport, accommodation and kids clubs all included in the fare.
“The only thing better than a fun-filled family holiday on Carnival, is enjoying your holiday with the knowledge that the kids are sailing, eating and playing for free. From our top-deck waterpark to the adults-only Serenity Retreat, Carnival offers fun for the whole family. Cruising is an affordable and easy way for Australian families to spend quality time together while visiting some of the most beautiful destinations in the region,” Ms Vandekreeke said.
Carnival’s locally-based ships Carnival Spirit and Carnival Legend offer an array of family highlights including:
- Carnival WaterWorks™ on the top deck, including the jaw-dropping Green Thunder waterslide – the steepest and fastest water slide at sea – and Carnival’s Twister Waterslide™
- A fun new line up of family-friendly entertainment including Build-A-Bear Workshop at Sea, 80s Rock’n’ Glow theme nights and life-sized Hasbro, The Game Show classics including Trivial Pursuit and Cluedo
- A variety of family-friendly destinations from Pacific Island holidays to short escapes close to home including Tasmania and Moreton Island, as well as longer cruises to New Zealand, Singapore and Hawaii
- Scores of interconnecting rooms and quad-share rooms with flexible configurations that include the option of a king bed for Mum and Dad, with two singles for the kids
- Free supervised youth programs for children aged between two and 17, as well as a late-night program of activities. Unlike many other cruise lines, all of Carnival’s youth programs are available on port days
- Seuss at Sea™ including a Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast with the Cat in the Hat and Friends; a special selection of classic Dr. Seuss books, toys and themed activities; showings of beloved movies such as “The Cat in the Hat” and the Seuss-a-Palooza Parade™ of characters
- Family-friendly comedy shows and early broadway-style Playlist Production performances in the main show lounge, featuring the likes of Epic Rock and 88 Keys
- Free 24/7 pizza and ice cream
- A miniature putt putt golf course and multi-purpose sports courts, plus table tennis
- Early dining for families in the main restaurant and supervised kid’s dinners in the International Food Plaza