Carnival Cruise Line today launched its largest round of sailings ever in Australia; featuring 115 sailings from July 2021 to June 2022. With two ships dedicated year-round from Australia, Carnival Spirit and Carnival Splendor will boast a variety of unique itineraries including Carnival’s first-ever scenic cruising in the Kimberley and maiden calls to the tropical islands of Papua New Guinea and the pristine sands of Dravuni Island in Fiji.
Carnival’s latest program release will see a 31% increase in cruises compared to the year prior, with 115 sailings departing from Brisbane and Sydney, resulting in 270 port calls and 338 days at sea.
Now on sale, Carnival’s latest program boasts a host of new off-the-beaten path destinations to discover:
- The Kimberley: A 15-night sailing between Singapore and Brisbane offering scenic cruising through the Kimberley, including Yampi Sound during sunset and Hunter River at sunrise. This cruise also features a maiden call to Broome, as well as return visits to Bali, Darwin, Cairns and Airlie Beach.
- Papua New Guinea: For those in search of remote locations bursting with rich culture, pencil in November 2021, as Carnival Spirit visits the tropical islands of Papua New Guinea for the first time. With maiden calls to the ports of Alotau, Kitava, Rabaul, Kiriwina Island and the Conflict Islands, guests can discover vibrant culture, native wildlife and remote pristine beaches.
- Dravuni Island, Fiji: The 2021–22 program will also mark the first time both Carnival Splendor and Carnival Spirit visit the exquisite Dravuni Island in Fiji, perfect for adventure seekers and intrepid travellers keen to explore untouched beaches.
Carnival Splendor, soon to be the newest and largest ship home ported in Australia, will deliver Sydneysiders plenty of variety including over 50 sailings to the crystal clear waters and natural wonders of the South Pacific, as well as, closer to home destinations in Queensland and Tasmania.
Carnival Spirit will sail to a variety of family favourite islands in the South Pacific including Isle of Pines, Mare, Lifou, Mystery Island and Fiji as part of her 7 to 11 night itineraries departing Brisbane.
Jennifer Vandekreeke, Vice President and General Manager Carnival Cruise Line Australia said: “With so many unique, off-the-beaten-path destinations to explore on a Carnival cruise, Australians have more reasons than ever to choose Carnival.
Anyone who returns from the Kimberley will tell you it’s absolutely awe-inspiring – we’re excited for our guests to enjoy scenic cruising through Yampi Sound and the Hunter River, lit by the golden hues of sunset and sunrise.”
- Four nights from Brisbane to Airlie Beach from $549 per person, interior twin – based on 30 January 2022
- Ten nights from Brisbane to Papua New Guinea from $1,449, interior twin – based on 21 November 2021
- Fifteen nights from Singapore to Brisbane from $2,149 per person, interior twin – based on 12 June 2021
- Four nights to Moreton Island, Queensland from $699 per person, interior twin – based on 5 May 2022
- Ten nights to Great Barrier Reef from $1,399 per person, interior twin – based on 29 March 2022
- Twelve nights to New Caledonia, Vanuatu and Fiji from $1,699 per person, interior twin – based on 3 October 2021
About Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line is the largest cruise line in the world, over five and a half million guests choose the fun of a Carnival cruise every year. Carnival Splendor joins the Australian fleet in December 2019. Sailing from Sydney, she will become the newest and largest ship home ported year-round in Australia. Currently home ported in Sydney, Carnival Spirit will reposition to her new home of Brisbane in October 2020, sailing year-round from the Sunshine State. Designed with fun in mind and featuring over 45 activities to enjoy each day, Carnival offers families and couples fun, memorable holidays at a great value.
To learn more about Carnival Cruise Line, visit Carnival.com.au.
For reservations, contact any travel agent or call 13 31 94. Carnival can also be found on:
+61 422 905 244