SEATTLE, August 26, 2020 - Seabourn, the ultra-luxury resort at sea, has unveiled its “Extraordinary Destinations E-Brochure,” highlighting the worldwide itineraries for the northern autumn 2021 and winter/spring 2022 seasons. The line’s ultra-luxury ships will visit fascinating destinations in Australia & New Zealand, Southeast Asia, India, Africa, Arabia, the Panama Canal, and the Caribbean.
The 15-page brochure features striking imagery and details about the programs’ 56 unique sailings to hidden harbours, yachting playgrounds, marquee ports and must-experience destinations, and entices travellers to discover Seabourn’s Extraordinary Worlds with nearly 100 departures, each seven to 36 days in length. Itineraries are grouped by region, making it easy for travellers to see the list of sailings available for their next holiday. In addition, the digital brochure showcases the Seabourn all-inclusive difference, and highlights other amenities and offerings to enhance the Seabourn experience, including shoreside experiences, Seabourn Journeys pre- and post-cruise land-based excursions, Seabourn Private Air private jet service, and more. Travel advisors may download a copy of the Extraordinary Destinations E-Brochure here.
“Many travellers are dreaming about their next great luxury vacation, and our new e-brochure is a great source of inspiration for luxury travellers to plan their next leisure travel,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales. “We encourage travel advisors to share this brochure with their clients and help them rediscover extraordinary worlds with the best ultra-luxury travel experience at sea.”
Seabourn’s digital brochure highlights many extraordinary destinations scheduled during the line’s 2021 and northern winter/spring 2022 seasons, including Seabourn’s first return to Egyptsince 2014 aboard Seabourn Ovation during late 2022. The ships will visit a number of new and notable destinations, including Safaga (Luxor) and Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt; Marigot, Saint Martin; Saint Pierre, Martinique; Cozumel and Manzanillo, Mexico; Golfito and Quepos, Costa Rica; San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua; and Cabrits, Dominica, and more.
“While we are certainly living in uncertain times, this is the best moment to look 12 to 18 months into the future and book a Seabourn voyage to have something to look forward to in the future,” said Josh Leibowitz, president of Seabourn. “Our flexible cancellation policies allow you to feel incredibly confident to hold a spot on one of these amazing Seabourn journeys. We look forward to welcoming guests back again soon.”
Between October 2021 and May 2022, Seabourn’s ships will visit Australia & New Zealand, Southeast Asia, India, Africa, Arabia, the Panama Canal, and the Caribbean. Itinerary highlights include:
- Seabourn Ovation will begin its late 2021 season with a pair of 18-day cruises from Athens to Dubai, and from Dubai to Singapore, visiting destinations in Israel, Oman, United Arab Emirates, India, Indonesia, and Malaysia. The ship will then focus on Indonesia with a 10-day cruise from Singapore to Benoa (Denpasar), followed by a 16-day voyage to Sydney. The ship will then sail on four 16-day cruises between Sydney and Auckland, exploring the wonders “down under” and the “Land of the Long White Cloud.” Seabourn Ovation will then proceed with a 16-day voyage from Sydney to Benoa; a 10-day sailing from Benoa to Singapore; and an 18-day cruise from Singapore to Dubai. The ship’s early 2022 season caps off with an 18-day voyage from Dubai to Athens, which includes the line’s return to Egypt with an overnight stop at Safaga (Luxor) and a stop at Sharm el-Sheikh.
- Seabourn Encore will kick off its late 2021 season with an 18-day voyage through the Holy Land and Arabia from Athens to Dubai, followed by a 17-day voyage through Arabia and India with the ship arriving in Singapore in early December. From there, the ship will sail on a series of 14-day Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam voyages between Hong Kong and Singapore, featuring the line’s popular Caviar in the Surf and beach barbecue event. The ship will also visit China and the Philippines on a 14-day voyage departing January 2, 2022. In March, the ship will set sail for Europe with a pair of 17-day voyages, the first from Singapore to Dubai, followed by Dubai to Athens. These voyages will visit many exotic and interesting destinations in Malaysia, Thailand, Sri Lanka, India, Oman, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Israel, Greece, as well as a crossing of the Suez Canal.
- In October 2021, Seabourn Odyssey will sail a seven-day voyage down the Pacific Coast from Vancouver to Los Angeles, and then head east with a 21-day Panama Canal voyage from Los Angeles to Miami, including stops at warm and sunny destinations in Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Colombia, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Key West, Fla., as well as a full transit of the Panama Canal. The ship will then head south on an eight-day cruise to Bridgetown, where Seabourn Odyssey will sail the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea on its popular and combinable seven-day voyages either round trip from Bridgetown, Barbados or between Bridgetown and Philipsburg, Sint Maarten. There will be 18 seven-day Caribbean cruises for the ship altogether. Guests wishing a longer Seabourn experience may book back-to-back voyages without any ports repeated. For guests seeking a warm and stress-free vacation to celebrate the holidays and ring in the New Year, Seabourn Odyssey will sail on two 10- and 11-day voyages roundtrip from Barbados. In addition, the ship’s Caribbean season includes a seven-day cruise from Bridgetown to Aruba in March, followed by a 12-day cruise north to Miami, featuring stops at Curaçao, Bonaire, St. Lucia, Guadeloupe, Antigua & Barbuda, St. Kitts & Nevis, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. Seabourn Odyssey will then sail westbound on a 21-day voyage to Los Angeles, stopping at destinations in Key West, Columbia, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Mexico, as well as a full transit of the Panama Cana, followed by an eight-day Pacific coastal cruise from Los Angeles to Vancouver.
- Seabourn Sojourn will sail the Caribbean through late 2021, with 11-day voyages roundtrip from Miami beginning mid-November. Destinations include Puerto Rico, Saint Martin, Guadeloupe, Antigua and Barbuda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, the British Virgin Islands, Saint Barthélemy, as well as the line’s popular Caviar in the Surf and beach barbecue. The ship will then sail westbound to Los Angeles on a 21-day Holiday Panama Canal cruise departing December 21, 2021.
The brochure also highlights Seabourn’s “Early Bonus Savings” promotion, which offers an additional 10 percent savings off the base cruise fare when guests book select northern fall 2021 or winter/spring 2022 voyages and pay their booking in full by September 30, 2020. In addition, the Early Bonus Savings can be combined with other promotions, including the line’s Seabourn Club Savings, which provides an extra five percent savings to Seabourn Club Members. Both promotions apply to select 2021 and 2022 voyages on the line’s award-winning fleet of ultra-luxury ships.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites that are all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
Such programs include ‘An Evening with Tim Rice’, the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; ‘Seabourn Conversations’ with special guest speaker including knowledgeable historians, naturalists, marine biologists, destination experts and more; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
For reservations or more details, please contact Seabourn at 1300 987 323 or visit www.seabourn.com. A dedicated shore excursion call center is available for guests at 1-800-984-3225.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
Find Seabourn on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture