Carnival plc has registered branches in Australia (ABN 23 107 998 443) and New Zealand (Company Number 1471215). These branches trade under various business names, including Carnival Australia, Carnival Cruise Lines, Cunard , Holland America Line, P&O Cruises Australia, P&O Cruises World Cruising, Princess Cruises and Seabourn.
The material contained on this website is protected by copyright. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on these web sites, or create any other material using material on these web sites, without obtaining the prior written consent of Carnival Australia.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of Carnival Australia.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Carnival Australia or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms.
Certain statutory warranties under consumer protection laws will be implied for the benefit of consumers. Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or restrict the application of such laws but Carnival Australia does not give any guarantee or warranties or make any representation of any kind, express or implied, with respect to use of this website outside these laws.
Subject to claims available under consumer protection laws:
• Carnival Australia is not liable to you or anyone else (including for negligence, breach of contract or tort) for any loss or damage (including specific, indirect, consequential or economic loss) however caused and which is suffered directly or indirectly in connection with the use of this website.
• Carnival Australia is not liable for disruptions to this website.
• Carnival Australia is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this website or an external site.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. This website and associated websites may store cookies on your web browser.
The main reasons we store cookies are to:
• Improve your use of the website.
• Gather statistics on site usage. For example, page views and drop off points so we can monitor site usage and make improvements to site usability;
• Enable us to present customised and targeted messages.
You can set up most web browsers so you are notified of when a cookie is received, so you can then either accept or reject it. You can also check the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
Terms and Conditions of Carriage
The booking and passage conditions of each of carnival Australia’s brands are available on the brand websites.