SEATTLE, September 22, 2020 – Seabourn, the ultra-luxury resort at sea, has extended its Sensational Suite Savings event through November 20, 2020, offering enhanced benefits and exceptional savings on even more sailings on the line’s award-winning fleet of ultra-luxury ships, giving them something to look forward to in 2021 and beyond.
New and returning guests will be able to save big on a range of suite accommodations on select mid 2021 through northern winter/spring 2022 voyages, as well as enjoy exceptional enhanced amenities, including a richer Internet package and higher shipboard credits. They can choose from destination choices including the Mediterranean, Alaska/British Columbia, Northern Europe, Antarctica, and more to help turn today’s travel dreams into travel realities.
The benefits vary by individual voyage but may include any or all of the following:
- Veranda for Ocean View Suite Upgrades
- Up to Three Category Veranda Suite Upgrades
- Up to $1,000USD Shipboard Credit per suite
- Up to 900 Minute Internet Package per guest
- 50% Reduced Deposit
On top of all of the above, guests who seek more space and amenities by booking a Penthouse or Premium Suite on select sailings will receive up to $2,000USD shipboard credit per suite and an unlimited internet package per suite.
“Many guests and their travel advisors have already been taking advantage of the Sensational Suite Savings promotion to book their mid 2021 Alaska/British Columbia, Mediterranean and Northern Europe voyages,” said Chris Austin, senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales for Seabourn. “With northern summer 2020 coming to a close, it’s helpful for all of us to have something to look forward to during these current times and we wanted to broaden that opportunity by extending the promotion through November 20th,.
A complete listing of the savings, amenities, and select sailings applicable to the Sensational Suite Savings can be viewed on Seabourn’s website.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites that are all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways. The line is also the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage.
Guests of Seabourn experience extraordinary offerings and programs, including partnerships with leading entertainers, dining, personal health and wellbeing, and engaging speakers.
For reservations or more details, please contact a professional travel advisor; call Seabourn at 13 24 02 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Ultra-luxury Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
Find Seabourn on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive cruising vacations are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests’ expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations*^
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences as the Official Cruise Partner of UNESCO*
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program*
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
*Optional programs, for additional charge
^Available on Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Encore, Seabourn Ovation
†Not available on board Seabourn Venture